• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is Flash Player ActiveX 15.0.0.152 for SCUP?

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot find the latest update 15.0.0.152 ActiveX in the Flash Player SCUP (2011) catalog? 

Does anyone know if there is just a delay in updating it there or why it cannot be found?

According to the information from Adobe, it should be included.

Best regards,

Henri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that is the one I use (same address for the cab as the "built-in" partner catalog for Flash), but the latest update to the catalog only has the the versions from July/August ActiveX 14.0.0.176 and Plugin 14.0.0.179. So, I do not get why the 15.x version is not there.

I just downloaded the cab file and looked at the XML - it seems to me that Adobe has made a mistake.  Note the bulletin APSB14-21 ID below, which is the latest, but then the version data is all referring to version 13 of the Flash Player

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer and the release notes at http://www.adobe.com/go/flashplayer_releasenotes</sdp:Description></sdp:LocalizedProperties><sdp:UpdateSpecificData MsrcSeverity="Important" UpdateClassification="Security Updates"><sdp:SecurityBulletinID>APSB14-21</sdp:SecurityBulletinID><sdp:KBArticleID>APSB14-21</sdp:KBArticleID></sdp:UpdateSpecificData><sdp:InstallableItem ID="f56d74ae-3133-4182-ade0-ada284f53f23"><sdp:ApplicabilityRules><sdp:IsInstalled><lar:And><bar:RegDword Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\SafeVersions" Value="13.0" RegType32="true" Comparison="GreaterThanOrEqualTo" Data="244" /><bar:RegKeyExists Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="Software\Classes\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}" RegType32="true" /></lar:And></sdp:IsInstalled><sdp:IsInstallable><lar:And><bar:RegKeyExists Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="Software\Classes\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}" RegType32="true" /><lar:Not><bar:RegDword Key="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Subkey="Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\SafeVersions" Value="13.0" RegType32="true" Comparison="GreaterThanOrEqualTo" Data="244" /></lar:Not><bar:WindowsVersion Comparison="GreaterThanOrEqualTo" MajorVersion="5" MinorVersion="0" ServicePackMajor="0" ServicePackMinor="0" /><bar:WindowsVersion Comparison="LessThan" MajorVersion="6" MinorVersion="2" ServicePackMajor="0" ServicePackMinor="0" /></lar:And></sdp:IsInstallable></sdp:ApplicabilityRules><sdp:InstallProperties CanRequestUserInput="false" RequiresNetworkConnectivity="false" Impact="Normal" RebootBehavior="NeverReboots" /><msi:MsiInstallerData ProductCode="{757B0EDB-B853-4CF7-A2CD-965659D1ADB7}" MsiFile="install_flash_player_13_active_x.msi" /><sdp:OriginFile Digest="z3fP8KQFctcFR33NOBudUQNkJjU=" FileName="install_flash_player_13_active_x.msi" Size="18457600" Modified="2014-08-27T08:04:46.573Z" OriginUri="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_13_active_x.msi">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same experience. The update catalogue does not have the 15.0.0.152 updates in it only 14.0.0.176

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same experience here for the Backgorund Update Resources .cab File!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, but my SCUP says the provided cab file is from Aug 4, 2014. The newest SecurityBulletinID in the xml file is APSB14-18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

We are aware of an issue with some locale's getting the older files and other locales getting the newer files.  We apologize for this and are working to resolve this issue.  I'll post back here, in this thread, when this is fixed.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are still working our our CDN provider to resolve this issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Adobe - now there is a new catalog refresh for SCUP, which includes the correct 15 version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, new catalog is visible here too. Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you very much for confirming you're now getting the new catalog.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines