• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TRIED TO RETURN MY BOOK, GOT ERROR RETURNING ITEM. E_LIC_CONNECTION_PROBLEM

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2014 Jun 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to return my book to the library, I received an error stating there was an error returning item.License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_CONNECTION_PROBLEM.  Can anyone help me with this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having the same issue for the past hour. It was fine in the morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem downloading books from my library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem returning 2 books. Sounds like it's happening both ways, per debb1970's post. Need a fix urgently as 2 books I've been waiting months for from my holds list are now available, and must be checked out by midnight tomorrow. Due to library checkout limits I can't get them without clearing a couple of spots by returning the current 2. I don't fancy returning to the back of a 100+ holds queue! Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening to me, too. Hope they fix it soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, I started having the identical problem about the time of the original post of this problem.

And it's the same message either when trying to return a book, or to download one. Even after uninstalling then RE-installing the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoo, just tried again. Everything works for me now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seems to be working now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try Authorizing your PC with ADE ( under help in ADE ) you just need to enter user ID and a password ( same as the ones you use here if Adobe is selected on the first line)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines