Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to activate Adobe Creative Cloud using a redemption code

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear users, 

If you have an Adobe product/subscription purchased from a retailer, reseller or received it as a gift card, you will need to redeem a code to start using it. 

Please check this article to learn the process: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

Feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.  

Thanks 

Kanika Sehgal 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to Activate/Redeem Adobe CC Redemption Code:

• Go to creative.adobe.com/redeem
  • Sign In or Sign Up
  • Enter Your Information
  • Enter Your Redemption Code
  • In the Keep Your Membership Current section enter billing info or click "remind me" to avoid enter billing info.
  • Start using Creative Cloud.
  • You should now see a screen that says "Thank you. Your redemption code has been applied."

For further support call Adobe: 1-800-443-8158

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katiaff

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to the community.

Just to add to what you have mentioned for further query correct support option would be Contact Customer Care.

For more info on redemption codes below are some helpful links.

1. Redemption Code Help
  2. Serial number, Redemption, and Product codes | Student & Teacher Editions
  3. Find your serial number quickly

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2015 Mar 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Malheureusement, la réponse ne répond pas à ma question: où puis-je trouver le "redemption code" ou le numéro de licence. Je tourne en rond...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2015 Mar 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you buy your subscription directly from Adobe, or from some other vendor?

If from a different vendor, contact that vendor for your redemption code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo shop CC 2014 does not need serial number,You have purchased Creative Cloud pour la Photo (un an) which is active & has no billing issues.

Please refer to Creative Cloud applications ask for serial number

I don't know which operating system you are working on so i am giving you some steps windows and MAC OS:

Windows:

In windows 7 navigate to following location:

/windows/system32/drivers/etc

1. look out for "Hosts" file

2. Open it with notepad

3. Check if you have any entry for Adobe

4. Remove the entries and try again launching any product from CC

Mac:

1. Please click on "Go" and navigate to /private/etc

2. Open "hosts" file and check out for any entries for Adobe.com

3. Remove the entries and save the file

4.  try again launching any product from CC

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html.

Please let us know if it worked.

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect!! Did the job!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows PC.  I didn't complete the redeem process because I didn't want to give my credit card and tried to go back...now it won't let me enter to finish the process

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the 5 point in Redemption code help

If prompted, enter billing information and click Save.

Under some redemption code the billing information is asked & it is for renewal. You can always close the CC at the end of yearly contract

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to speak with someone tomorrow; can you please give me a toll free number? I bought photoshop from Best Buy today and registered it on line but when it asked me for my credit card I tried to go back so that I wouldn't have to give that information but now it won't let me access my account to download Photoshop. It says that I registered but I have no download on my computer and don't know how to finish the process.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need my redeem code for. Adobe lightroom mobile aap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Redeem a redemption code

1. Signed in as Geoffrey

2. Enter your redemption code

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX [Code edited by mod. Please do not enter private information]  (this was entered from the card)

The code you entered is invalid. Please try again. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any way to actually GET  P.S.E. ??  This is my 4-th try!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same exact thing keeps happening to me. I am getting frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read this: Re: How to Activate/Redeem Adobe CC Redemption Code

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the redemption code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have Three Kids. Each of them got a redemption code for Creative cloud for 1 year each.

I added all three to one account and hence got three (3) years of subscription out for one account on it.

We only use the Acrobat reader mostly and all software for learning purposes only.

I have three (3) questions ( the answers I found by googling is attached!)

1. How long does a Redemption Code last before Redemption

Ans: A Redemption code can be redeemed up to 1 year from the date of billing( ? Exact date of billing )

2. How many redemptions codes can be added max to an account ?

Ans: Creative cloud max subscription time is 3 years ? Hence max 3 redemptions?

3. Can we have Two Creative cloud accounts under one login so that we can log in to 4 computers at a time?

Ans: Could not find an answer!

Regards

Mohan

I am very, very naive to Adobe software except for Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3. NO basically.

It is really a 2 part question and answer.

You can have 2 subscriptions, IIRC, under one Adobe ID (at least I did for a while a year or so ago) and you can activate the programs on 4 different computers, 2 computers for each subscription, but, and this is a BIG BUT, you are not supposed to use both computers at the same time. Adobe allows a parallel install and activation on a dekstop and notebook so it can be used while away from home/office computer by the Same User. But you are not supposed to have 2 different people, one on the desktop and one on the notebook at the same time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the prompt help. Very much appreciated. Now you got me thinking. I have installed Adobe acrobat pro in 5 windows machines ( 2 Desktops, 2 Laptops, 1 surface), and two iPad pros. Total 7 installations. All are my personal computers at different locations of work. I do get an error message stating that I am already logged in two computers - I just click sign out of all and then sign in and it keeps going. The Adobe fill and signature is almost the only feature I seem to use 90% of the time other than reading pdf. Adobe reader can also do it. I haven't tried using that ( I have both in some machines). But I got annoyed and started this post when I tried to install an older licensed stand-alone version of adobe acrobat pro (2015) on the new surface pro and started giving and error when tried to login even without a creative cloud installed - (Note: the 2015 version is not installed anywhere) - Why did this happen? - I was almost going to call tech support! How do I add a second creative cloud subscription to my account? Do I just get a trial or something and they pay/ redeem code again?

Regards

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Addendum

I need the same account in all the computers, so I can sign all the documents with the same account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPads do not count against the license limit. As the 4 other stations, it's not possible to have 4 active licenses. You are limited to 2 and you need to sign out from one station before adding a third machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just a re-worded question.

what is the maximum subscription term in years allowed for creative cloud, via redemption?

I can see there is no way to increase the creative cloud payment for more than 12 months, as it is an annually recurring payment. Hence "by redemption with coupon" is my question.

Is it 3 years - is it 5 years - is it 10 years - is it unlimited?

The next question is...

Why does it still annoys me to logout of other computer - even though it is only activated and installed in two PCs? (Even checked in the adobe account- only have two PCs listed. ) Not in iPad even.

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does it still annoys me to logout of other computer - even though it is only activated and installed in two PCs? (Even checked in the adobe account- only have two PCs listed. ) Not in iPad even.

The iPad does not count. There was (or still is?) a bug identifying machines as both XX and XX_64. That confused the system and I had to deactivate one of both on several log ons. Since now a good year I did not see that error again.

what is the maximum subscription term in years allowed for creative cloud, via redemption?

I have not the slightest idea, but I know that you can redempt more that one code and the times add up. I suppose that there is somewhere a limit but I do not know. That is typically a question to ask customer service. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The max subscription years to the cloud seem to go up to 5 years. Xbox Gold game pass is 3 years -36 months to be exact) in comparison to adobe as an example.

11.png

I don't have any more redemption codes available to try!

The Max possible years on Amazon seem to be 5.

12.png

Not willing to pay anymore!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing on this site is helpful. The DVD sleeve has numbers, commas, periods, slashes, and letters. None of it is accepted, no matter where I put them. The sequence listed above is way too long to fit anywhere. I'm giving up and will never buy another Adobe product. And I will let my hundreds of associates and friends know of my horrid experience with this software which I paid for but am unable to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines