• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OnMouseOver

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2007 Aug 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to use OnMouseOver to show a multilines message box when OnMouseOver the text lable . For example, lable is "Modam" and when mouse move on the "Modam", the text box show up with description of the modam. Please help!
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2007 Aug 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean you would like some hint text (or similar) to appear when the user hovers over a form label to say what the field is then all you need to do is specify a title attribute for the label tag.

Eg.

quote:

<fieldset>
<label for="textBox" title="Some hint text about the field">My Field</label>
<input type="text" name="textBox" value="" />
</fieldset>

I think that might be what you are after.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2007 Aug 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
HI Eg,
I did like you said and it works fine but now I need to diplay a picture with text (basicly I can make a picture containing text and photo) when I move the mouse over the lab text, the picture display. I try to use the OnMouseOver="XX". and XX is the onMouseOver command. Can you help? Thank you.

Best Regards,
John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation