• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rick Stone banned from posting! (Today)

Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2007 Aug 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum, its followers and myself owe Rick Stone (aka RoboWizard ) big time for the help and support he has given us. Nobody has posted anything like the number of answers that Rick has provided when you add in his support to all the forerunners of this forum.

Today Rick is 50 which is one of those milestones and I am sure you would all wish to join me in wishing him a very happy birthday.

Rick, you have been an example to all of us. Long may we continue to know you and benefit from your knowledge and the example you provide of selfless help.

So Rick you are banned from posting today. Take Steph to that special coffee shop and chill out for a day. You've earned it and we'll try to hold the fort while you're gone.

Have a great day.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick,

Many happy returns of the day.

When I first had problems with RH, it was yourself and Peter who set the example encouraging me, in my humble way, to take an active part in these forums, offering any advice that I could.

Once again, Happy Birthday, and enjoy the rest.

Kind Regards,

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy belated birthday Rick. Belated because you won't see this until tomorrow right? In the UK once you reach your age you start getting bombarded with promotional stuff from a company called Saga. Let's just say I don't think you'll feel at home with any of their customers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy birthday Rick. I'm sure I've benefitted many times from your RoboHelp expertise in the forums.

Cheers,
Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best wishes, young Rick. I only wish I'd found you during my early years with RH rather than as I neared retirement!

But Colum's being rough about Saga customers - some of us are half-human, almost.

Brian (UK)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like Peter beat me to the punch. Boy would I love to punch Rick ... just kidding. In all seriousness, Rick is one the most down to earth guys I've met, it is a pleasure and an honor to be associcated with him. He along with other Adobe Community Experts and customers are part of the reason RoboHelp has been so successfull and why RoboHelp will continue to be the tool of choice for online help authoring.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm the Senior Product Marketing Manager for FrameMaker and RoboHelp. From the team at Adobe we all wish Rick a very very happy birthday and wish him another 50 years of prosperity and good times. Time for a beer!! Let's open a six pack!

Thanks Rick for everything!!

-Mike Hu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy Birthday, Rick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awww gee.... Thanks folks!

I know, I know... I've been banned! Shame on me!

In the words of my hero Homer Simpson.... Beeeer...
And my other hero, Rachael Ray... Yumm-O!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy B'day Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congrats to the creator of Skinny on Skins. LIke Peter says, Rick's 3336 posts are just one login! There are countless more from over the years under different log ins.. Every time I think I know RoboHelp, I see another post from Rick (and Peter, our friend across the pond!) to shame me.

Thanx, Rick
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2007 Aug 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy Birthday Rick - I don't know where you get the time but you sure are a great resource for a lot of us.

(btw - do we now call you RoboWizened? )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 09, 2007 Aug 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Mr. Captivate RoboWizard
Somewhere in the Midwest
USofA

Dear Mr. RoboWizard:

You have been selected to take advantage of our all-new free Captivator hearing aid extravaganza! Only $3,495 US for shipping and handling, and a pair of these fantastic products can be yours!

Think of the hours of enjoyment that await you, now that those Error 404 beeps come to life as never before! You'll tell all your forum friends about it, as well you should.

Happy birthday, and send that check right now. Once you do, start checking your mail for your new hearing aids.

Captivator Technologies, LLC
W. Guyana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp