Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install FP 15 on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time asking on the forums.  Normally I find answers on the interweb because other people have already traveled the path. Please forgive me if I break any protocols.

Your FAQ site talks about loading Flashplayer 15 onto computer and web browser, but skips right over the part I cannot get past: How to install it on my computer.

I downloaded it to my desktop.  I double clicked it and waited.  And waited.  No further activity.  No confirmations of any sort. 

So I re-downloaded, thinking maybe my internet connection might have paused.  Again, no loading success.    I even followed one adobe site recommendation to unload the old one from my computer.  Now I don't even have the old version to fall back on.

Please help.  Everything needs FP to function.  I believe even my refrigerator and electric razor need it.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem for the last few weeks. Tonight, I got frustrated and restored the default settings for Internet Explorer, and it worked! Go to Internet Options, select the Advanced tab, then under "Reset Internet Explorer Settings", select Reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jrobinsc1

To confirm, are you downloading the installer from get.adobe.com/flashplayer, or from a help page?  Can you please post the install.log file posted at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash and C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.  The files may be fairly large, if so you can upload them following the instructions here, How to share a document.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines