• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repetitive App Crash - Can't update

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So today, I turned on my computer, started up Firefox and Flash started crashing.  Immediately couldn't load anything.  Tried to update and the update launcher crashes.  Uninstalled Flash and tried to reinstall, installation launcher crashes.

Nothing is working.  I've restarted my computer and tried it again with Chrome and the installation launcher is not working.  Just keeps saying Error APPCRASH.

What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

. .  It was a video card driver issues.  I began to get COM Surrogate and Windows Explorer APPCRASH errors as well so I checked the video card drivers. . . Yup. . F*cking Windows.  You're fine Adobe. . All's good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a screenshot of the crash dialog window.

What is OS is this on?

Is this the online installer, downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer, or the offline installer downloaded from a different location.

Thank you,

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2013-07-03-01-35-19-071103.png

The image looks exactly like this all across Firefox. Will not load anything.  I finally found this version to install and it finally loaded and reinstalled flash on my computer:  Where can I find the "Extended Support Release" of Flash Player for Windows or Macintosh?

But Flash is still not functioning with Firefox in any manner.  I've had to use Chrome all day and it's horrible but at least flash works with it.

Any ideas of why it's not running on Firefox?

I am on Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 2 days and nothing is still functioning on Firefox.  Please help!  Is there anything that would be causing this malfunction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. .  It was a video card driver issues.  I began to get COM Surrogate and Windows Explorer APPCRASH errors as well so I checked the video card drivers. . . Yup. . F*cking Windows.  You're fine Adobe. . All's good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue and all's good again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines