• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

goHastings not showing as ebook vendor?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my name is Abel. I recently purchased an ebook from goHastings.com but when loading adobe digital editions it won't appear as a vendor in the drop down menu to authorize and download the ebook through the ACSM file provided by the vendor. I'm getting error  E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER using windows 7 Also contacted support service and they told me to read their faqs which i did and I'm waiting for them to reset the activation code for my purchase, waiting to see the problem resolved. Please help thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

1. Use your login ID to first activate the Digital Editions, and then try to fulfill the ACSM

2. E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Prabhanjan, I already activated Adobe Digital Editions and still unable to download. goHastings hasn't answered my reply yet.  Thanks.

Update: GoHastings replied but unfortunately i asked for refund because i tried even with Bluefire ebook reader for windows and used my adobe credentials but when loading ACSM file it give error that ebook is licensed to other user, and i can't replace the ebook  order now either the purchased item is shown out of stock. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines