• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant download Adobe Flash on my Mac. TRIED EVERYTHING TWICE!

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant figure out how to get adobe Flash onto my mac computer. I have tried everything the website tells me to do, twice. Its been 2 weeks since I got my mac and I still cant play games or do certain research. Please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie,

I don't know what "I have tried everything the website tells me to do, twice" means, as it doesn't specify the issue.  Can you please be more specific in what you have, or have not, done?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you google "adobe flash player installation problems" they bring you to the adobe help website. They ask you to check to make sure you haven't already downloaded it onto your computer, I checked and it was not on my computer. Then it makes you take any kind of adobe off your computer, I did that. Then it makes you make sure that your computer allows java, so i checked it it allows everything. I have tried to exit all the open sites when downloading. Literally everything that it says to try on the adobe help site i have tried, i also googled other ways and tried that but nothing....Im desperate to get it downloaded onto my computer, i don't just want it i need it. When i hit Download it acts like it is downloading, then a little screen pops up that wants me to click on another download button, after i click that nothing happens, something pops up and says cannot download error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thanks for the additional information.  Java isn't relate to Flash Player, so I'm not sure at which point it's asking to allow Java, perhaps you mean JavaScript, and not Java (two different programs).

Can you provide screenshots of what's happening?  It'll help to troubleshoot.  How to post a screenshot in the forum

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines