• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No pages on ebook borrowed from Open Library after installing AVG

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gives me a book cover showing over 300 pages but none available. I cannot return the book to library either.... Any ideas? Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Afret reinstalling Digital Editions, deleted all pdfs, managed to remove all instances from Digital editions and to "return item" - ignored the fact that it gave me error E_BAD_LOAN_ID. Went back to Open Library, and the book still showed as already borrowed. Tried downloading it in different formats, and luckily Open Libriry detected that it was borrowed to me, but that I had a problem opening it. They gave me an option to download it again, and that solved my problem. After a couple of hours m

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Afret reinstalling Digital Editions, deleted all pdfs, managed to remove all instances from Digital editions and to "return item" - ignored the fact that it gave me error E_BAD_LOAN_ID. Went back to Open Library, and the book still showed as already borrowed. Tried downloading it in different formats, and luckily Open Libriry detected that it was borrowed to me, but that I had a problem opening it. They gave me an option to download it again, and that solved my problem. After a couple of hours messing about . I would have finished the book in that time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines