Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly no Start Page from Generate

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2007 Aug 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Suddenly my Robohelp HTML 5.0.1 does not create a Start page specified in the File Generate window. I didn't change anything other than my topic content. However, during a network burp today, I saw a message that it did not save one of my files…shoulda wrote it down, huh? Now two of of my three projects have no Start Page and I can't get the app to generate them. I even tried renaming the Start page, but it won't gen a start page ata all. I'm 'fraid to regenerate the third one today, tho it was working yesterday.

I started a brand new project and it does not work either. In place of the start page I get a .ALI file. I have that file in the other projects too.

Should I just bite the bullet and reinstall Robohelp? Will it help?

Thanks.

Bruce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2007 Aug 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
A renstall is the quickest thing. I've never seen anyone report this problem so we are in virgin territory.

Are the project and the targets local?

If no success, zip up and mail me the test project via my web site.

We can see what happens on another PC.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp