Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Header Line

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2006 Oct 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have created a custom template and CSS and I'm having trouble getting the header to meet design specs. My header has a company logo and a line underneath. The line should run all the way accros the top of the topic view window but, even if I make it insaley wide, it still only shows a line 3/4 of the way across the topic pane. I used a line graphic and extended out.

I was thinking there might be a way to insert a non-image HTML type horizontal line underneath my logo but this might require some sort of magic back-end editing.

Thanks in advance - Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 12, 2006 Oct 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Nick -

It's hard to say without seing it, but it sounds like your image size is defined as a smaller size or is in a fixed-size table. We could tell you for sure if you could post it where we could see it.

If you are using RoboHelp for Word, three hyphens and [Enter] creates a horizontal line that translates to an html horizontal line - the <hr> tag (as long as something else follows it). Otherwise, in RoboHtml, you can go to the menu option Insert a Horizontal line, which is the same <hr> tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp