• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player installer hanging up before installation

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2014 Sep 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into this issue with the Adobe flash player currently. (http://i.imgur.com/qI3aqT3.png)

I am able to download the installer just fine. However once i say yes and run it as an administrator i run into the issue of the installer hanging up like so. I can not even close out the installer window without entering the task manager. I require the flash player for internet explorer for streaming purposes as xsplit requires it. It works fine in firefox, but i am also fearful to uninstall it on firefox my default browser in hopes that it's hanging up due to a flash player already being installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Since you mention Task Manager, I assume that you are on Windows.  Download and run the offline installers:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you mention Task Manager, I assume that you are on Windows.  Download and run the offline installers:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution does not work any more.  When clicking the link, I get

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_ax.exe was not found on this server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These were the old download locations; the new ones are

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines