Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix message-Macromedia Projector has stopped working

Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased two craft CD'S which are fine until I want to print out and then I get the above message.

I have enough menmort ti run programme. I have 98GB free. I am using the latest version of Adobe Flash Player  and my laptop uses windows 7 64bit Firefox browser.  I only a bit techy savvy and don't know  what to do to sort out problem.   Help Please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 21, 2014 Sep 21, 2014

the download is a self extracting zip file

right click on it and extract to here

if your more the two directories deep paste it into the root for now

then run hpzstub this will bypass the projector step

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like you are using a very old Projector version?  Do you know where that program is located on your computer?

You can download the latest Flash Player 11.7 Projector from http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2013 Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hI

I do have the most up to date Adobe Flash Player -11.7.700.202 which i have unistalled and reinstalled to no effect. I running windows 7(64 bit) and Mozilla FireFox and Adobe sites states that this is the correct programe so I am at a loss . Isn't macromedia Projector a part of Adobe Flash Player

No I don't know where it is located on my computer. Can you tell me so I can advise you. Thanks for your help

Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2013 Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you install Flash Player, it will only install the browser add-ons.

Flash Player Projector is a standalone player to view local SWF files.  The latest Projector is called flashplayer_11_sa.exe

I cannot know where your current Projector is located; possibly on that CD?  What else is on that CD - SWF files?

If these SWF files are played with Flash Player Projector, you could download the latest Projector, put it in with the rest of the Flash Player files, then associate your SWF files with that latest Projector.

On a 64-bit system that would be in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

Don't hesitate to ask if you need more detailed instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2014 Sep 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the download is a self extracting zip file

right click on it and extract to here

if your more the two directories deep paste it into the root for now

then run hpzstub this will bypass the projector step

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2014 Sep 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my mistake i though it was a hp scanner issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines