Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp HTML 6 / Captivate 3 Video not playing

Aug 11, 2007 Aug 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 3 Video plays perfectly when previewed from its home topic or calling topics within RoboHelp. Video is defined as a custom sized pop-up. When help is generated and viewed, or viewed by direct access of the HTML file, I get only the outline of the popup window, the menu I have defined for skipping to later frames in the video (in upper left hand corner) and the playback control bar in the bottom center. The rest of the popup is blank and nothing happens. I'm assuming I need to adjust IE7 options since the video previews in RoboHelp successfully.

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2007 Aug 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi tatros

I'm guessing you may have missed the step of adding the standard.js file to your baggage files. See if the following link helps any.

Click here

I know you said explicitly "Captivate 3" and what I linked you to is about Captivate 2, but I don't believe any changes occurred with respect to output files in Captivate 3.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp