• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activation server error

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer all the exact same data from my old computer has been transferred to the new computer.  But I cannot read my ebooks through adobe digital anymore - I have updated to version 4 - still the same error message: Activation Server error - code E_ACT_NOT_READY digital editions encounter an error on the activation server.

When I check help within digital it states that my new computer is authorised to read ADE...

Please Please help - there is no way of contacting Adobe and I have scoured the help areas of there site with absolutely no luck 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure that your computer is authorized first of all.

You can go to following menu item:

Help-> Authorize computer.

and enter the credentials.

Once authorized, you should be able to open your ebooks.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shreya,

So good to have contact with someone - the computer is authorised…what do I do now?

thanks Zoe

Zoe Sherrin

Living Health - Natural Medicine

21 Fermoy Ave, Lismore NSW 2480

ph: 02 6622 6375 mob: 0434 860 516

fax: 02 6678 0424 Skype id: Zoeair

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can paste all your ebooks in C:\Users\.......\Documents\My Digital Editions and view in ADE.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shreya,

This is very vague instructions for someone who has basic computer knowledge - ADE wont let me read anything.

How am I meant to paste all my ebooks - I can only see them In ADE as picture of the book, but when I click on them I can’t read them. But there is no problem reading them on my laptop - my old computer - just can’t access them on the desktop - when all the info was transferred from my laptop to my desktop.

Ta

Zoe Sherrin

Living Health - Natural Medicine

21 Fermoy Ave, Lismore NSW 2480

ph: 02 6622 6375 mob: 0434 860 516

fax: 02 6678 0424 Skype id: Zoeair

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please paste the error snapshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

i dont know if you can help me. But my problem is that when I enter my credentials and click on the authorisation button an error sign pops up and as a result I cannot authorise adobe digital edition on my pc nor read my ebooks. it says "connection error- digital edition could not connect to activation server; please make sure you are connected to the internet".

My internet is on as you can see, but i cannot authorise, what alternative is the to this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines