• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contact forum system admin - I am unable to reply to posts

Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to reply to posts (after logging in). The error messages says I should contact the system administrator. Where is the link to the forum's SysAdmin?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

I decided to test by entering my reply word by word and phrase by phrase. That is when I noticed that the forum software refused to post a phrase that contained the word 'm-a-r-r-i-a-g-e'. In fact, the software forbids me from posting the word here as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent up a help balloon in the moderator forum.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers, Carl. You call tell by reading this that everything is now fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, spoke too soon.   I am unable to reply to this post Could not load type 'C:\CFusionMX7\runtime\lib\wsconfig\jrun_iis6.dll'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I decided to test by entering my reply word by word and phrase by phrase. That is when I noticed that the forum software refused to post a phrase that contained the word 'm-a-r-r-i-a-g-e'. In fact, the software forbids me from posting the word here as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, unfortunately we have a huge problem with spam and have to intercept words that they use often (words that forum users don't use often). The 'M' word above, is one of them. However, using this word should result in a "Please try again later" error, not the "contact an admin" error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2014 Sep 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m.m.murphy wrote:

Yes, unfortunately we have a huge problem with spam and have to intercept words that they use often (words that forum users don't use often). The 'M' word above, is one of them.

Then the error message should say something more relevant, for example, about spam.

However, using this word should result in a "Please try again later" error, not the "contact an admin" error?

The exact message is "Your content could not be saved due to an error. You may have been logged out. If this problem persists please contact your system administrator. Click here to refresh this page." . Try it yourself and see: type the M word in your reply to this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested and I do get the "your content could not be saved" error (sorry I was mistaken!) but I also do get:

Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 8.09.21 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it takes the innocent user deeper and deeper into the woods, doesn't it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BKBK,

Have you tried refreshing the page just before trying to reply? We are noticing that sometimes the sign in doesn't stick, but a refresh helps it get back on track. Usually when I get this red bar error, I refresh, try again, and am successful!

Let me know if this works for you. If not, I'll send your info to our engineers so they can look at your logs.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.M.Murphy,

Thanks for your suggestion. The error message - the 'red bar' - I kept getting asked me to refresh the page. I did each time, in vain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation