• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Problem

Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7, 64 bit; running Internet Explorer 11

I can't download Flash Player, have tried 50 times. I click on install and then it  says initializing. In about 20 or 30 seconds it then says If you encounter any issues downloading click here. When I pictures came up.  The first one says to click on run, however, the run screen never comes up.  None of the pictured items never comes up.  It just goes back to "if you encounter any issues, etc". Can someone help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you please post screenshots (How to post a screenshot in the forum) of what's happening?  It'll aid in troubleshooting.  Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  I click on install and then it  says initializing. In about 20 or 30 seconds

2.  In about 20 or 30 seconds it then says If you encounter any issues downloading click here.

Note : If you are still unable to download Adobe Flash Player, click the Back button on your browser. Then click Install/Download now and select the option to  Save

Note : If you are still unable to download Adobe Flash Player, click the Back button on your browser. Then click Install/Download now and select the option to  Save and Run.

3.  The first one says to click on run, however, the run screen never comes up.  Or any of these screens. It just says NOTE as above and I repeat everything again with the same results. I must have done this 50 times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katzcaro,

Download and run the uninstaller from

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Restart Computer.

Download and run the installers

For Windows

Here is the link to download flash player for Plugin based browsers.

http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_ 15_plugin...

Link to download Flash Player for Internet Explorer:

http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_ 15_active...

For MAC,

Here is the link to download Flash Player for MAC:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_playe r_15_osx....

You can also try downloading Google Chrome, It has a inbuilt Flash Player.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your instructions. I followed them to a “T”. I checked control Panel, programs and Adobe Flasher Player 15.0 with active X is installed, however each time I try to use it, the website tells me to install Flash Player. (I.E. trying to reach an e-card.) Now what?

Carol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P..  It still doesn't work with Internet Explorer, however, I uninstalled Chrome as it didn't work on there either.  But I reinstalled it and now it's working on Chrome.  Can anything be done for Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I walked through everything and it still doesn’t work. I have Internet Explorer 11.

Carol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it actually correctly installed?  What files do you have in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?

Can you post the contents of the FlashInstall.log file in that same folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines