• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player won't start downloading! Help?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't watch videos on vimeo until I install this plugin. I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Everytime I click download, it's running on the download list but won't even touch 1%. When I tried downloading from another website, it wold stop at 99%. Help please! I'm using Windows xp desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jmasc9,

Here is the link to download flash player for Plugin based browsers.

http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_15_plugin....

Link to download Flash Player for Internet Explorer:

http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_15_active_...

You can also try downloading Google Chrome, It has a inbuilt Flash Player.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and called Apple Care.  They said that when you have downloaded the new version of Flash Player and are ready to install it, you will be asked for your password.  Do not provide your Adobe password.  They are looking for your System password that you use to log onto your computer.  I did the installation again and it worked quickly.  Adobe should be specific about which password to use to avoid frustrating customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines