• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try printing from captivate it can be using the print widget or print from browser menu it only shows half a screen

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 7. I need the user to be able to print the results. The certificates are not an option. They are too limited. When not published to HTML 5 I have a print widget. It only wants to print half a screen. If I publish to HTML 5 I can then user the browser file menu to print. However it still only displays half a screen. How can I fix this.

They need to be able to print the results page. I have included a sample using the login screen. Below you can see what I see on the browser printer screen

half screen.PNG

This is what it should have printed.

full screen.PNG

What is causing this? Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Worked out it was a Chrome issue and by coincidence my Internet Explorer was not working right. Was not actually a problem. works fine with Internet Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked out it was a Chrome issue and by coincidence my Internet Explorer was not working right. Was not actually a problem. works fine with Internet Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same trouble - what was the chrome issue?! WHat was your workaround?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2014 Dec 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Explorer. Not sure why Chrome was causing issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources