• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

brush line jumps away from cursor?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2014 Sep 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I use the brush, pencil or eraser tool, it jumps a couple of cm away from the cursor. The line then continues, and although the cursor shows up in the right place and the line itself is fine in terms of responsiveness and pressure sensitivity, it appears away from the cursor.

The other tools are fine- even the lasso tool draws a line in the right place. I assumed my monoprice tablet was just incompatible with flash, but the same thing happened when I tried my wacom tablet (bamboo pen and touch). Both tablets still work perfectly in photoshop.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for both tablets in turn, and even uninstalling and installing flash again, but theres no change. I also tried messing with the tablet settings, and removing all wacom preferences, but nothing worked.

Any ideas?

(I am using an up to date version of flash pro cc, with windows 8.1 on a laptop with an intel i7 processor, 16gb ram and dedicated graphics)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Hi,

This problem is reported and fixed internally!! Fix will be available with next release of Flash Pro.

Thanks,

Sangeeta

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2014 Sep 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a video of the issue, using the wacom tablet. The monoprice tablet behaves similarly, but the line jumps away from the bottom left corner rather than the top left. (sorry for the phone video)

As you can see, the lasso tool works fine, and photoshop has no issues with the tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem as well, strange thing is, when i draw with the mouse it doesn't jump but with my huion 610 it constantly jumps and i have screens of the evidence here as well. I tried testing with other programs like photoshop but nothing happens. Strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This problem is reported and fixed internally!! Fix will be available with next release of Flash Pro.

Thanks,

Sangeeta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long and when will that release come?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Product release announcements are done by Product Management when they are ready with the release.  The announcement will be posted here soon after. Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem as well,    I'm under a lot of pressure from clients for some new animations,  Ive had to try and get by with photoshop or use my mouse  This is new, any updates or help would be awesome.

This helps "Product release announcements are done by Product Management when they are ready with the release"  but it has almost been a month...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and posted about it here Is Flash CC not compatible with Wacom Feel It Driver?  prior to reading this thread.

If the issue was fixed internally a month ago, why has the fix not been released?  To be honest, any other updates are insignificant in comparison to making flash actually usable.  I feel that delaying the fix release for a month is counter-productive.  If you can do anything to release the fix sooner, please do so. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem too! Please update flash with the fix so I can get back to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue is resolved in the latest update of Flash Pro.Please update Flash professional to 14.1.0.96 .Follow the instruction below for the same :

Installation instructions

1. Log out and log in to the CC desktop application. Update the application when prompted.
  2. You should see the list of new updates as soon as the new CC desktop application is launched.
  3. Install Flash Professional CC and Mobile Device Packaging app. On a high speed connection, it took me around 8 minutes.
  4. After the application is installed, you can launch the application directly from the desktop app by clicking on it.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeeta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using the trial for a month now and have experienced this exact issue since day one, rendering the software useless for me.

Right now that's all that's keeping me from purchasing a subscription, but does the trial not have access to the newest updates, or is it just not fixed for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having this same issue. the problem needs to be solved as soon as possible, because im in an animation class and i need to use flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the "mobile device packaging app" as I do not see anything named this in the CC.

I am still getting sporadic jumps from using this tool on flash.  I have had this issue for quite a while now. It's keep me from utilizing flash. Flash is up to date...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting this (the image of the problem when using a tablet). I also have the same problem. Flash works fine with the mouse but has the same problem when I try to use my tablet. I just installed flash cc on 1-17-2015 so the issue looks as if it is not resolved. My tablet works fine (with other programs\apps) until I try to use it in flash cc.

Frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here,

One trick i have learned... If you unplug your tablet and plug it back in while flash is running it will work sometimes.   This has to be a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I see that the Mobile package is with Flash in CC. I uninstalled and re-installed via the instructions above.  I am having the same issue. Do i need to change a setting?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has not been fixed.  It still occurs for me, making it impossible to do work.  I find it very frustrating that an item that I'm paying for is completely useless to me right now.

Here is a picture of what exactly happens.  If I start up flash with the tablet connected, it will immediately have this issue.  If I disconnect and reconnect the tablet while flash is running, the first line works normally (line "1"), then all others have the jumping problem (line "2" and "3")FlashGlitch.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try out the latest update 14.2.0.20 for Flash CC released today and let us know your feedback regarding the drawing issue.

You can browse to Flash Professional Help | New features summary to know more about the update.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having this issue, exactly as the others have described. However the issue is solved by stopping and starting the drivers, but then the tablet only works directly as a mouse and has zero pressure sensitivity and the opposite end of the pen functions the same as the front tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julian,

Can you please provide us the following details

your graphic tablet name/model

Tablet Driver software version

OS/Hardware details

Flash CC version number

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Intuos Creative Pen and Touch Tablet

- 6.3.11w3

- Windows 7 Home Premium

- CC 2014 (Cs6 has no issues)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the details. Can you please post Flash CC version number that you are using?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version (I am not sure on the specific number but I have updated it in the last few days). The issue seemed to have started after said update, but I can't be completely certain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julian,

Can you please confirm the following .

what is your machine resolution is it  HIDPI machine ?

and if your text resolution is set to more than 100% , can you please change it to 100% and try again.

Thanks!

Latha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is not fixed! I just got the Flash Professional CC 2014 latest version. and i cant draw using my Cintiq 22HD the line jumps just like the others who posted here! My flash says its up to date. I am using a Windows 8 desktop        I need to do my work so this best be fixed TRULY fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines