• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not working with OSX 10.9.5

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help you but Flash Player 15 simply fails to function on OSX 10.9.5. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Simply does not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks anyway. Hope we receive help for both of us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've branched this to it's own thread, since the issue you're experiencing is unrelated to the one you replied to, and it would be confusing to try and handle them in the same thread.

Please provide as many of the follow details as possible, so I can attempt to reproduce the issue you're describing (I realize you've provided some of it):

Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer To Your Question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a couple of attempts a complete uninstall/re install seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i just recently got my mac and it came with OSX 10.9.5. I have tried, over and over to download flash player and as soon as it starts downloading, it closes. it gets to about 25% and then it just disappears.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installig but its still the same thing. this has been going on for three days now. Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow this process, it is what I used to do the complete uninstall:

How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X

You have to make sure not to skip steps.

If it fails then I have no idea what is going on on your machine, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines