• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline courses in *Training I've Completed*

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2007 Aug 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for "Best practice" when using Connect Training to maintain an provide a full education Portfolio for each learner: Selecting *Training I've Completed* should include all education courses.

Question is: What is best practice for getting a "2 day gym-course" (no computers involved) to show-up in *Training I've Completed*

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thx,

John K.
TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2007 Aug 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will be to be done via Curriculum, which gives the option to add " New External Training" (description" Add External Training to include items in your curriculum that are external to Connect Enterprise, such as classroom training.)

This type of activity will need to be manual checked as completed by either someone in the Training Manager Group, the direct Manager, the Admin, or user with specific permissions to that Curriculum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2007 Aug 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sean,
This make sense for a blended learning plan. I was looking for "Best practice" entering "New External Training" as a stand-alone course. Could just be a PDF with course description or perhaps something smarter...

John K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2007 Aug 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotcha

From a stand alone course perspective, PDF is what I have seen the most. One nice thing to consider is a URL at the bottom of the PDF, which would take them to a course evaluation, made by none other than Adobe Presenter. This approach at least gives you idea as to how the user felt about the course. We love using Presenter as a course survey builder with Connect tracking their responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2007 Sep 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Sean..

Could bring me back to a Curriculum with a short Breezo - and then add the PDF as 'External Training'

John K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines