Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hilight current section in menu v2

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i'm implementing a v2 menu in my website, something like {module_menu, version="2", menuId="5475", moduleTemplateGroup="Default"} .

The problem is that there's no class in the dynamic menu to hilight the current section, as far as I know.

I need a class to underline the current page's menu item label, so that the user knows what page is he visiting.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

HI Alex,

By default there will be code in the Menu V2 layouts you need to configure and the javascript for the active state. This will also go on the LI not the A if your looking.

You can also code your own.

Using the Menu Module Version 2

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Alex,

By default there will be code in the Menu V2 layouts you need to configure and the javascript for the active state. This will also go on the LI not the A if your looking.

You can also code your own.

Using the Menu Module Version 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works!

I accidentally stripped the javascript from the container.html template, but thanks to your link I've been able to recover it .

Thank you very much, you wrote a very useful reference page!

Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines