Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 9: Latest WebHelp not working from our product

Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my help files aren't working properly. I've made edits to them since last year, but when I open the help files from our product, I see last year's help files... not the current ones. Is there anything you can think of that would cause this issue?

Basically, I'm having trouble with the deployment of the help files. They don't appear to be available in the deployment package. What can I do to confirm that they are present (and correct) in the deployment package?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These may be silly questions, but have you generated the WebHelp output after you've made your changes. Secondly have you passed the generated output to your developers and have they included that with the product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes to both questions. I am wondering if I gave the right files to the developers, though. Is there a particular file type that needs to be there: .chm for example? I'm not sure if the issue is on my end, or the developer's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it’s WebHelp you’re creating, then you need to give them all the files in the \!SSL!\WebHelp\ folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp