• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Staff Directory - Blind Email Form

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client with a staff directory web app with over 200 employees.  The web app includes typical fields such as Name, Title, Department, Image, Description, Phone, Email, LinkedIn.  Since their site has launched, they have received an inordinate amount of junk mail due to the email addresses being directly exposed on the site.

What we'd like to do is utilize a singular generic contact form for the entire web app, but instead of sending submissions to a specific workflow it needs to go to the email address in the web app item.

Any thoughts on how one could go about this?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish you could share the CEO's phone number and email address (although I will find it online one way or another) because I'd like to give him a piece of my mind for the incredibly crappy tech support.  I spent $1500 buying software and expect to speak to a live Tech person and not post problems on a forum.  There's a limit on being cheap!  Long live the 1% and screw the rest!

If you could share it, that would be great!

Sorry for venting & thanks!

Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found Shantanu Narayen phone and email address...  Indian, land of tech service, and obviously has learned nothing about it.  What a hoot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines