• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling down on a page

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Digital Editor and opened the document.  I have enlarged the text but cannot seem to scroll down on the page, what am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the document in question a PDF or an ePub?

If it is a PDF that you have zoomed in, the arrow keys worked for me.

If it is an ePub then in Adobe Digital Editions there is no way to scroll down on a page, if the page that you are viewing does not fit on one screen in the application then the remaining content will be pushed onto the next screen. You are not really turning "pages" in ADE, but rather turning "screens" where each page may be split among multiple screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document seems to be a ePub file.  I also thought that you should be able to go to the next page by clicking on the arrow but it just goes over to the next chapter.  On the page that you are reading you can clearly see that there is still information to be viewed but you cannot see or scroll down to see it.  The page also starts in the middle of the screen - there is a large space at the top of the screen with no information and then only further down the writing is starting.

Is there any way that I can change it to a PDF file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Digital Editions, if you go to File > Item Info what does it say under "location"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C:\Users\mverwey\Documents\My Digital Editions\Eat Right for Blood Type O.epub

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Also, does changing the font size help (upper right hand corner of ADE when the book is open)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also just occurred to me, the markup of the file might be restricting it from scaling properly. This might be corrected by making ADE go full screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"If it is an ePub then in Adobe Digital Editions there is no way to scroll down on a page, if the page that you are viewing does not fit on one screen in the application then the remaining content will be pushed onto the next screen. You are not really turning "pages" in ADE, but rather turning "screens" where each page may be split among multiple screens."

The content - the cover of the book, and a page with a graphic is not on the next page.  Can Adobe simply add a right sided scroll bar to this product?  I'm sure that it wouldn't be that difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines