• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing one .swf file

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2007 Aug 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to publish my captivate into one .swf file and Captivate 3 seems to generate separate files for fullmotion and skin.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mldeleon and welcome to our community

I think you are stuck with separate additional .SWF files for the full motion clips. But for the skin, try clicking Project > Skin... > Borders tab and DE-selecting the "Show Borders" check box. That should remove the skin.swf file from the mix.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Rick. How would you recommend I post my captivate to a website? I need users to be able to click on the link and see the online captivate. Thanks for your help! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Have you ever posted anything to a web site? I'm not being critical or attempting to be demeaning in any way, I just need to know your experience level.

There are many different ways to publish to a web site. Your web hosting provider may provide an HTML based "front end" that you would navigate. Or, you could use File Transfer Protocol (FTP). Personally, my favorite way is to use Microsoft FrontPage to connect to the site and allow me to upload/download files as needed.

If you are in a corporate environment, you might have a third party in the picture. If this is the case, you forward the files to the third party and they handle placing them on the server. They then provide you with the URL (Link) that you or your users will click.

I'm almost out the door at the moment, so if you post back hopefully others can fill in details.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, again. I'm looking into it with our web team to see how I can accomplish this. It seems I have limitations on what I can post. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources