Exit

Flash player crashes when adjusting audio volume

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacBook Pro, OS X Version 10.9.5

Safari internet browser, version 7.1

I am taking online classes via megameeting.com.  When loading the classroom, flash works perfectly fine.  However, as soon as I adjust the computer's audio volume (either by pressing the keyboard button or manually clicking and dragging the volume adjustment slider bar on my desktop), I immediately get a white screen with a gray "plugin failure" message. 

I can run the same classroom simultaneously on the same computer utilizing google chrome, and flash does not crash on the chrome browser when I adjust the volume. 

I followed the directions to perform a clean uninstall and reinstall (running Flash version 15), and I still have the same problem.  My settings are set to allow internet plugins.  So far, I have not detected this problem where adjusting the audio volume crashes flash on other websites.  Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gboyaj,

I've reported this bug 2 weeks back but it seems adobe doen't takes it seriously. Because no response bij adobe yet.

So please vote for this bug!

Bug#3828515 - Flash plugin crash when using volume buttons and EnhancedMicrophone on mac with Safari...

Kind Regards

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just voted for it Marcel, thank you for reporting the bug!

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines