• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import failed [E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN] using Aldiko

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2014 Oct 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded ePUB library books onto my Nexus 7 using Aldiko for months, with no problem.  Today I am getting the error message  "Import failed [E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN]" - so far I have :

- Removed my Adobe authorisation from Aldiko, and re-authorised it

- Cleared all data on Aldiko and restarted it (re-authorised device with no problem)

- Uninstalled Aldiko and reinstalled it (re-authorised device with no problem)

- Downloaded the library book with no problem to my PC

- Signed into my ADE account on my PC

- Signed into my ADE account on my Nexus 7

- Tried to download another book - still got same error

After each step above, I have tried to download the library book onto my device and keep getting the same message.

So as far as I can see, it's not a problem with me ADE password, and my device is working fine.  The download works okay on my PC so I don't think it's a problem with the ePUB. 

Can anybody suggest what I can do to resolve this?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update - this appears to be some kind of error with Google Chrome browser on Android.  A work-round that worked for me was to download Firefox, uninstall Aldiko then reinstall it via Firefox and Google play (accessed via Firefox not through the app) then re-authorise my device.  When I logged onto the library ebook service, via Firefox, I was able to download books fine.  Thought this might help anybody else getting the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines