Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get Flash Player 15 debug to install properly in Safari 7.1

Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading Safari, with FlashPlaer debug plugin installed, to 7.1  on my MacBook Pro running OSX 10.9.5, I found that I could not type into text fields of a flash based website created by me with FlashBuilder 4.6. I found that the FlashPlayer plug-in was no longer listed in in the Safari Preferences Security tab->Manage Website Settings. FlashBuilder debug worked, but I was unable to type into any text fields in the player.

I tried reinstalling using flashplayer_15_plugin_debug.dmg with the same results. If I install the non debug version on install_flash_player_osx.dmg the site works fine, but of course FlashBuilder debug no longer works.

I tried doing a clean install of the debug player without any success.

Any help would be appreciated.

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and it's very difficult to debug my application...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue.  It's already fixed in our engineering builds and should show up in the beta channel in next week's drop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines