• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I connect multiple users to a project on Sharepoint for collaboration

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 users working in Robohelp 11.  I have uploaded a project to SharePoint 2010 and it seems to funtion fine with version control.  I would like to connect a second user to that same project on SharePoint so the 2 users can collaborate.  However, I don't see any options in Robohelp that allows for a user to connect to an existing project on sharepoint, only to upload a new project.  Please help.

Thanks,

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the second PC, go to SharePoint and download the entire project. The easiest way is to open the SharePoint library in Windows Explorer.

Then open the local copy with RoboHelp. That should be all.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked!  Thanks!  Previous attempts I already had a local copy downloaded from a file share (not sharepoint) and uploaded from one machine to SP and then tried to connect the 2nd machine and it wouldn't. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had made my own post about this before finding this answer. Load a project from a SharePoint document library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp