• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text-only popup LINK color problems

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2007 Aug 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very odd problem. I have many text-only popups in a large multi-webhelp project system. The problem is with text-only popups. The standard for all popup links is a dark green underlined link. No problem - changing the popup link colors (real popups, not just text popups) was easy, either in the default.CSS file or individually - it doesn't matter... the color changes stick for them.

But there is a problem with popup text. The links on screen are pink. I can change them within robohelp in an open topic, and they also change when I right-click and select Preview Topic. But when I save and generate the webhelp, the result is pink popup text links. I've tried just about everything - I can't even find the hex code for that color anywhere in a js or in the html.

Help, please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fanandmortar and welcome to our community

You might try clicking Format > Styles... and seeing if you have a style listed that is named "Text-only popup hotspot". Then change the attributes of this style.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi captiv8tr.

FYI, I've been using RH since the good ol' blue sky days of version 3, and this is the first time this sort of silliness has ever cropped up. I did indeed go to the format>styles section - the text-only popup hotspot was green, but the %##@ thing insists on a sickly pink on the screen. I'm wondering if it's some bizarro browser setting. But that really doesn't make a lot of sense. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is really odd - I just closed RoboHelp, rebooted, and reopened it, and the links are now the right color. I have absolutely no idea why this should fix it, but it did... at least for now. I'll report back if the pinklink problem shows up again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp