• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cfspreadsheet

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2014 Oct 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a question regarding cfspreadsheet....So I'm using cfspreadshseet to create excel spreadsheets for reporting purposes. My page allows a user to select whatever columns from the database to include in the report. So here is an example:

The spreadsheet could look like this:

First Name-------------Last Name-------------Organization-------------Address-------------City-------------State-------------Zip-------------Concern

Joe                           Smith                          Sample                      12 main                 denver            co                  80513               concerns go here

My question is this, if Joe has more than 1 concern I get multiple rows with joe's info...is there a way I can loop the concerns and only have 1 row for joe?

Thanks,

Steve

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 01, 2014 Dec 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can be done in ColdFusion code, but it would be much better to handle it in your database query, for example by using a scalar function to concatenate the concerns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation