Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 64 bit system with windows.

I have tried a number of times to install adobe flash. There are a number of exe programmes in my downloads folder. when I click on an exe programme, the installer shows that the installation is in progress, then it shows it has finished installing successfully, but it does not work. I then check that flash player is in the programmes folder. It is not. I have been to the help page and used the tool on that to check that the programme has been installed and it confirms  that it has not. I have done this at least a half a dozen times.

I have no idea how this can be resolved!

Any advice would be welcomed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is not a program, it's a browser plug-in. without details like what browsers you use nobody can tell you much. The plug-in could simply be disabled for security reasons or being blocked by your firewall/ virus scanner.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines