Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change payment status for COD order only

Contributor ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know that if I click on the edit button within any order, I can click a button to the right of the Status and a window pops up listing the status types. If I click on "Purchase - Awaiting Payment", I can make that the default status type however this would make it the default for all payments, not just COD payments which is what I'm after.

I wondered if anyone knows if there is a workaround so that "Purchase - Awaiting Payment" is the status type only for COD payments and "Purchase - Payment Received" is for all other payments?

Thanks

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at the moment, You need to set it up in a way that is more generic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks. It would be good if it was more specific because then you could create a report to see who has paid and who hasn't but maybe this is something for the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines