• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No RETURN possible in Short answer field

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Presenter 10 Testversion (German) and plan to buy it.

However I have some Problems with it. I use Windows 7 + PPT 2013 (64 bit)

One of my Problems is:

I have created a Short answer (Umfrage) with an Editor field in size of 7 cm x 10 cm. Whe it runs in Browser (latest Chrome) it does not allow a "RETURN". When I used Presenter 7 long time ago it worked properly.

This is my most urgent problem, which I have to fix, before I use the presentation in front of customers.

Can you give me an advice, please?

Thx

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

has anyone experience with Presenter10 (Trial) + PPT 2013 + Win7 64 bit?

With this combination  I faced heavy problems (see my post before).

I really doubt if I can buy this product. Has anyone a recomendation? Any experience with the ADOBE support?

Anybody who can convince me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend you reach out to Adobe Support directly about this: Adobe Connect Support phone numbers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jorma,

Thank you for your response. I called the German Support already 2 weeks ago. They denied because I have the trouble with the trial version of Presenter 10.

Christine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe alpi agarwal could chime in (the support/engineering team responds here on their own time) or you could try reaching out here: Contact Customer Care

As a potential customer, I'd think they would be inclined to help. You may also try reaching out to one of the German Connect resellers, which also sell Presenter, to see if they can offer any support or assistance, Adobe Connect Partners

Having not seen the issue, I'm not sure that I can give any advice. Does it happen for just specifict short answer questions, or all of them? Have you tried deleting and recreating the question slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to create a brand new field, with the same problem. Meanwhile I have deinstalled Presenter.

I will try to install the Trial Version again and see if the problem still exists. If yes I am going to contact the centers you recommended below.

Thank you for your answer.

Christine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are not able to reproduce your issue.

Could you please try re-publishing ?

If still it does not work, please share the pptx as well as published output.

You can mail me at alpagarw@adobe.com

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Alpi,

I meanwhile deinstalled Adobe Presenter. However in a few day I will try to reinstall and produce the issue.

Thank you for contacting me I will come back to you soon.

Christine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources