Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Engage '13 in Adobe Presenter 09

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've searched all the forums/discussions and couldn't find this. Can you embed output from an Engage '13 Presentation into Adobe Presenter '09? We used to be able to do this with Engage '09 and Adobe Presenter '09. I found an article about embedding Engage '13 as a web object but can't see that I can do that in Adobe Presenter '09. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you,

Susan

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were able to embed a SWF in Presenter previously, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it with the current version. Presenter has not changed how it deals with SWF objects with the release of version 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, in order to embed the Engage you have to rename some associated content files that go along with the Engage, etc.so Adobe Presenter can find them. I think it may have more to do with the upgrade of Engage from '09 to '13. The old way of doing this renaming doesn't work with the new version of Engage and I'm still using Adobe Presenter '09.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources