• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE keeps crashing

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded ADE 4.0 on my mac (OS 10.9.4)  I then borrowed an ebook from my library and tried to open it. This caused ADE to crash. I tried again and it still crashed. Every time I try to open this book (.acsm) or transfer it to my Nook, the program crashes. I tried to uninstall and reinstall ADE but that did not help. Any advice or thoughts? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. The sample book from Adobe opens and reads well but when I try to open the book I purchased, it crashes each time. I've done the same thing, uninstalled and installed. No luck. Disappointed as I spent money on the book. The site specifically stated that it required ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue but not finding any solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just uninstalled ADE 4.0 and installed ADE 3.0 on my Mac running 10.9.4 and it works. It is a problem with the new version of ADE so just use an older version after getting rid of your old software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines