Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

CRX operations giving error when invoking from Form

Level 2

Hi All,

I am facing a weird problem while invoking CRX operations from the form.

I have a submit button on the form where on clicking that button I am calling a LiveCycle process. The LiveCycle process which I am calling contains CRX opeartions like CreateFolder and StoreContent. I have a string variable that is the input to this process and the issue is that when I am calling this process from the form I am getting a error saying "Unable to locate [/]". But if i call the process by giving the input string within the workbench then the process is getting executed without any error.

I am not able to figure the reason behind this since I am giving the same input to the process from the form and within the workbench.

Could anyone please let me know if you have any inputs on this?

Thanks,

Balaji

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Make sure you are pointing to the correct URL over which the form is submitted.

-Wasil

Level 2

Hi Wasil,

Thanks for your response.

I have checked in the form and the URL that is pointing to is correct. I am able to call the process from the form, only when executing the CRX operation I am getting the error. I have other few operations in the same process which are getting executed without any issues. Let me know your inputs on this.

Thanks,

Balaji

Employee Advisor

What error do you see in the server logs ? Paste here.

If possible, you can attach a sample LCA and form which shows this error.

Thanks

Wasil

Level 2

Hi Wasil,

For some reason I am not able to paste the logs here. Can you please send me any ID to which I can mail you the logs?

Thanks,

Balaji

Employee Advisor

Attached here is a sample process LCA which works fine when invoked using a form or workbench.

Thanks,

Wasil