Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The serial number is not for a suitable product. Enter another

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2012 Apr 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with my serial number on the production version of CS5 premium to upgrade, why is not recognized despite being registered?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

I am afraid that is the problem because your base product is for a Volume License and the upgrade has been done for a stand-alone product. Kindly contact our support to get the best suggestion on resolving the issue.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which serial number is not getting recognised , production premium cs5  or the old serial number from which you have upgarded it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More specifics!: Exact product versions of the qualifying product and the upgrade, operating system, system specs.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm updating my Production Premium CS5 to creative suite CS5.5,

on operating system Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you picked the wrong upgrade path, e.g. going from an edu version to a comemrcial product or picked different languages? Serials are always specifically tied to this...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not have both commercial and in Italian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you enter the CS5.5 serial number and then entered the CS5 serial number when asked for a qualifying product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact problem: I'm trying to upgrade a CS5.5 Master Collection (Intl. English) to CS6 on Mac (Intl. English).

I bought the CS5.5 on Adobe Licensing Website and the upgrade to CS6 on Adobe Store: could it be that the problem?

Please, help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that is the problem because your base product is for a Volume License and the upgrade has been done for a stand-alone product. Kindly contact our support to get the best suggestion on resolving the issue.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! I've just ended a chat with the Customer Care that solved immediately my problem. ^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines