• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My quiz question and answers wont appear. I can see the radio buttons but even the submit button is blank. Is it because I changed the PowerPoint theme?

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My quiz question and answers wont appear. I can see the radio buttons but even the submit button is blank. Is it because I changed the PowerPoint theme?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the theme change would do this, but maybe it can. I would try deleting and recreating a question to see if that resolves it. If it does, you may have to recreate all your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried that and no dice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even made a different project and made a quiz question and I am still experiencing the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2014 Oct 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, that would eliminate the theme issue for me. You may want to reach out to Support and see if they can look at the presentation and give you any information about why it isn't working. They can be reached at 800-945-9120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources