Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflict Between Windows and Skin Settings

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2014 Oct 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hopefully this is an easy issue that someone may be able to help me with. I am working on a WebHelp_Pro project (primary layout) and have created a new skin and modified it to my liking. However it does not appear that in the edit skins menu I can remove things I do not want on the toolbar (i.e. Glossary). It seems that in the Windows properties section that I can choose which items I want and where to position them.  So when I get things in the order I want them and generate it does not show the items on the toolbar in the order I would prefer (custom logo, contents, index, search) and I also do not want the additional search box in the upper right.  Any insight into what I can do to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Robohelp HTML 11

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re creating the “Pro” flavour because you’re sending it to a RoboHelp Server instance, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are using Robohelp Server 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

I'll have to leave it to others to perhaps explain why the items aren't respecting the order of arrangement. But for the search in the toolbar, have you tried manipulating the following option?

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again

In thinking of the skin stuff, I do recall when the option of the "Pro" stuff first appeared, folks would publish multiple projects to the server and the server would handle the merging. And it was possible to nominate one project as being the "Master", which meant that whatever skin selections were configured would override any other skin selections.

I'll have to leave it to John or Colum or another person that is well versed in the server bit to advise if this is still possible or an issue and how to address it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I've tried that both checked an unchecked and nothing changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp