Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Flash v15 on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2014 Oct 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I'm on a MacBook Pro with Retina (original) running 10.9.3. I have a 750 GB SSD hard drive, 16 GB of RAM, and a 2.7 GHz Core i7 processor.

I've tried installing the latest Flash version 15 to no avail. I wanna scream! Done all the typical stuff (restarting, uninstalling and doing a clean install, checking the plug-in folder for remnants, etc..) none of it works. Wvery time I try to install 14, it downloads ok, starts the install, then stops with an error that says "Error: Unable to proceed with the installation".

In the past, an Adobe staffer named Chris Campbell posted an alternate installer which helped me when I had a similar problem with Flash 14. Why does this keep happening? And how can I find the alternate installer for Flash 15? It's frustrating that Adobe hasn't figured this issue out, or that they at least don't make it easy to find the alternate installer.

Would love advice from someone (Chris?) who is aware of these Flash installer problems and knows a work around for version 15.

Thanks in advance!

michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines