• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change swf loading text duration

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I work with Presenter 9 and I would like to know if we can change the loading duration of the "swf loading text". I would like that the text stay a longer time on the screen. Is there someone who knows it? Thanks a lot. Sylvie

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

That text displays for the amount of time that it takes to load the first three slides. If you make the first three slides larger in file size (add large graphics or video content) then it will have the loading screen display longer. You could also create your own 'loading' screen as the first slide in the presentation and then you would be able to dictate the durration of that slide based on the amount of silence or audio that you place on that slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That text displays for the amount of time that it takes to load the first three slides. If you make the first three slides larger in file size (add large graphics or video content) then it will have the loading screen display longer. You could also create your own 'loading' screen as the first slide in the presentation and then you would be able to dictate the durration of that slide based on the amount of silence or audio that you place on that slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2014 Oct 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That makes sense that it is linked to the time of loading and cannot be changed. Thanks for your suggestions Jorma! I will do one of these two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources