• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

max size for background?

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2007 Aug 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a background that I've edited doesn't want to come back into the show it originated from. It is 4001 kb. I edited it in Photoshop, it is a BMP, I've done this a million times and I don't know why now it's not working. Size was all I could come up with.

I have rebooted, tried a couple of different methods for saving the image - it just doesn't want to go. :)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2007 Aug 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently that was it. I reduced the size and it loads fine. If anyone knows the threshold could you please pass it along? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 25, 2007 Aug 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have no idea what a " threshold" is, but if you export a background (or other image) from your Captivate project to your image editor and make changes to it, so long as you don't change the size (specifically, to a larger size) you should have no problem at all in bringing that image back into the project, either as a background, or as an image.

Does that help at all?? If not, please state what version you are using, and in a step-by-step fashion, tell us exactly (1) what you are doing, (2) what you are seeing as a result, and (3) what you expected to see as a result. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources