Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

block plug in

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

can you tell me how to unblock plug in as i cannot download anything on my laptop, or download adobe flash

please help me because i am going crazy here!!!!!!!!!!

can you please reply to this message asap???????

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to download and install the latest Flash Player from here:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

If you do not have administrative rights to install software on your computer, you will need to have a conversation with someone that does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jerome,

I have tried that many, many times… since mid September!

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll need a much more complete description of the problem then.  I have no idea what you're experiencing.

The following basic information would be a great start:

Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer... | Adobe Community

Also, a step-by-step description of what you do and what you see, including the exact wording of any error messages or dialogs would help me understand what it is that you're running into.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jerome,

Here's what I can give you... operating system: OSX ( Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 ( 11G63 ) Software needed no new upgrades as of yesterday!

Safari Browser Version 6.1.6 (7537.78.2 )

CS6 Flash, Version 12.0.0.481

CS6 Flash player, Version 11.2.202.228

I will go either through Google+ or Facebook or YouTube to see a particular video. Sometimes, I double click on the video play button and get an error message

and sometimes, I can go to the source off of Facebook, or whatever to You Tube and it will, at times, play the video, other times, it gives me the same error message. Then, it sends me to Adobe to download the new Flash player, but whenever I try to complete the operation, it gives me this message.

and then, this...

It started just a couple of days when my wife sent me a link sent to her by her brother. I couldn't open it on my Mac Pro, it gave me the familiar error message, so I tried to open the link on my Mac Air laptop and it played. Here's that link:

http://www.stumptownblogger.com/2012/04/what-a-cool-video.html

Next day, I was on the Mac Pro and this...

My history ( partial ) on October 25th, after I received the same error message and refused to play a Dire Straits song. Later, on I tried again, and it played the song with visuals, entitled, "Your Latest Trick."

Before sending this off to you, I tried to download Google Chrome to my Mac Pro, and it gave me the same error messages...

Ben Bensen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines