• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing is working. I NEED HELP!

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2014 Oct 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont get it. ive downloaded the latest version of adobe flash player dozens of times and its not working. i let it install but it still says out of date. ive even tried the about:plugins thing and it said was enabled and just to be sure i checked always allow. even there it says its out of date. i cant do anything on the computer anymore cuz it always says it needs to be updated. please some one HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant really show you whats happening. its just as i said. everything is saying that its enabled and stuff but it just wont install no matter how many times i download it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says my version is 1, 0, 0, 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You write that you "downloaded", but did you also install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like a dozen times, stated in my original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohhh sorry i forgot to put install instead of downloaded but yes i did install it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you really need to provide some information: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says my flash player version is 1, 0, 0, 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says my google chrome version is 1.3.24.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Chrome has Flash Player already preinstalled; you don't need to install it.  Just make sure it's enabled: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/108086?hl=en

Operating system is Windows, Mac OS X, Android, ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is enabled remember? i even checked off "always allow". but it still doesnt work. and also it says im blocked (sorry for leaving out that part of info)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also i am a windows 8 user

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"blocked" means you are using an old Flash Player version.  You need to update Chrome to get the latest Flash Player in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and how do i get that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the latest version right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine says its version 37.0.2062.94

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Chrome, but according to the Google website the current version is 38.0.2125.110

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ugh... i just want to know what the problem is!!! i want to know why it isnt installing een though i enabled it, i dwnloaded AND installed it each time, updated my chrome, and updated my operating system to window 8.1! ive already gae you all the info i know! try to draw a conclusion using what i gave u!  im 13 im not a computer expert!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have troubles updating Google Chrome, you should look for help on the Google website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I'm not sure.  The current version of Flash Player is 15.0.0.189.  The version numbers you reported above are pretty crazy.

Is there a specific game or something that isn't working?  Chrome has it's own Flash Player that's separate from IE and Firefox, so if you've got two separate Flash Players and neither is working, I'm wondering if it's all Flash content or just the one site you're trying to use. 

How about http://www.homestarrunner.com/  -- it's an old-school Flash animation site, and it's super simple.  It's a good test for whether it's Flash or something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines