• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble downloading/installing Flash Player

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download/install Flash player & it's not working.  After the initial download, the window pops up showing the progress, however it stops between 7% & 9%, saying underneath the progress bar: lost connection.  trying to reconnect.   No matter how many times I've tried it, it does the same thing.  I've also tried to download Flash player from another site (not Adobe.com) & windows won't recognize it... please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat, that link is no good. Says Safari can't connect to that server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Pat Willener! That last link you posted (http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_osx.dm g) worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. NO ONE can help!!! Even Adobe's Tech support said they don't support the Flash Player install?!!! WTH is that? All the links to offline installer's are no good. I've been trying for 4 days now! Nobody has an answer?!

I'm posting this message in every thread I see about this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same problem on Mac and seen that a number of users are having this problem. Have you found a solution? I would really appreciate any help you could offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a number of suggestions above.  Did you try any of them?  What happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines