• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost connection in Adobe Flash Player Installer

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try and install flash player, the Adobe Fash Player Installer runs fine until i get to the "downloading" part. It always gets stuck at 7% on this step and then says "lost connection. trying to reconnect", then it says "connection failed. Unable to complete Install". I have tried power cycling the device, using multiple browsers, uninstalling flash and downloading the newest version installer, nothing in trouble shooting has helped. Screenshots below. Please help!

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 2.16.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-01-13 at 2.39.33 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bypass the downloader/installer. It's much easier to download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking the following link.

Flash Player (Mac OS X)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike M,

I was experiencing this issue with watching videos using the flash player on my MAc. When i was trying to install the update i ran into another issue which i explained to you in the previous email. you were able to resolve that issue and i have updated flash player. After updating flash player, i am still having the issue. you can see that i have replicated the issue in two different browsers in the screenshots below. Do you have any suggestions on how to watch videos using the flash player??

Thank you for your assistance on the first issues

-Andrew Adams

PS. Have you seen The Fugitive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

andrewadams wrote:

... in the screenshots below.

There are no screenshot posted.  You need to login to the forum and use the camera icon to post screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. NO ONE can help!!! Even Adobe's Tech support said they don't support the Flash Player install?!!! WTH is that? All the links to offline installer's are no good. I've been trying for 4 days now! Nobody has an answer?!

I'm posting this message in every thread I see about this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines